Go Down

Topic: +CREG: 0,0 (Read 2179 times) previous topic - next topic

gtassone75

I have a problem with my 1400 gsm board. I tried different configurations, it is USB powered and a 3000mah LIPO.  The sim carrier is vodafone italia (work perfectly on my phone). If I try the GsmSSLWebClient.ino (example sketch) file, for example, I have the following output:

Code: [Select]

Starting Arduino web client.
AT

OK
AT+IPR=921600

OK
AT

OK
AT+UPSV=3

OK
AT+CPIN?

ERROR
AT+CPIN?

ERROR
AT+CPIN?

ERROR
AT+CPIN?

+CPIN: READY

OK
AT+CMGF=1

OK
AT+UDCONF=1,1

OK
AT+CTZU=1

OK
AT+UDTMFD=1,2

OK
AT+CREG?

+CREG: 0,0

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK
AT+CREG?

OK

And the code crashes remains locked. I tried to power the card with 5v 3a on vin, but I have the same problem. I also can't change the reception band whit the test sketch I get after 2 minutes:

Code: [Select]

Configuring band GSM850_EGSM_PCS_UMTS_MODE
Error while changing band
Current band:UNDEFINED

I don't know what to try anymore. Can someone help me? Thanks

aylashiv

This is a Potential issue in the Arduino MKRGSM library, as the new Lib V1.5 had been released, I think its resolved, still as we have encountered the same issue, We have modified the GSM.cpp file and introduced the timoout, And also the AT commands are passing back to back to the Modem within milliseconds, instead introduce a delay atleast 1000mS b/w each AT command, That Solved my Issue.

Nitrospira

Sounds like a good solution. Can you you share some more details on how you changed the library? Im not that experienced with with the syntax in the library and i have the exact same problems.
Thanks in advance.

Go Up