Go Down

Topic: Can MKR connect to WPA2 enterprise wifi? (Read 2061 times) previous topic - next topic

lzh29823

Hi,

I got a MKR 1010 wifi and would like to connect it to the campus wifi "eduroam". I found the library "wifiNINA" which said MKR 1010 could connect to the WPA2 enterprise wifi. And I found a code "wifi.beginenterprise()". However, when I edit it in the IDE, IDE produced an error:

class 'WiFiClass' has no member named 'beginEnterprise()'

I want to ask whether this code is still useful?
How can MKR 1010 connect to the campus wifi? 

Thanks.

ballscrewbob

A direct link to the sketch  or library would be useful so others can check which you are using.

Could you take a few moments to READ THIS.
It will help you get the best out of the forum.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

lzh29823

Hi Bob,

I just follow the guide in the website:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/WiFiNINABeginEnterprise

But my IDE told me there was not such a code in the class. And I just want to know how can MKR 1010 connect to WPA2 enterprise wifi.

Thanks.

ballscrewbob

Is your enterprise network 2.4G or 5G ?
MRK's only support 2.4G at the moment.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up