Go Down

Topic: where is "How to use this forum - please read." of this section? (Read 187 times) previous topic - next topic

ZinggJM

all links to it have been made invalid. It can still be found in other sections.
No personal message please; any question may be useful for other users. Use code tags for code. Make links clickable with URL tags. Provide links to the product in question.

floresta

It's accessed via the first link in the new 'General Guidance' sticky post.

Don

ZinggJM

It's accessed via the first link in the new 'General Guidance' sticky post.

Don
Ok, but any existing How to use this forum - please read. link doesn't work anymore!

An Error Has Occurred
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
I suggest to not delete but just unpin the topic for the remaining sections to avoid this!
No personal message please; any question may be useful for other users. Use code tags for code. Make links clickable with URL tags. Provide links to the product in question.

pert

I posted about this in another thread where there was previous discussion on changes to the "How to use this forum" topics:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=644739

david_prentice

I am sure that the new "General Guidance" sticky adds some additional advice.

But it would be wise to leave the tried and trusted "How to use this forum - please read" as the main sticky.

Let's face it.   No one reads the manual first.    But it is important that you can find it with the first click.

David.

ballscrewbob

The very first link in the newer item always refers to the original "HOW TO"

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

david_prentice

Choosing an intuitive title is important.

I think that "How to" is more obvious than "General Guidance"

YMMV.

ballscrewbob

It will be modified in due course David as will a couple more minor gripes.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up