Go Down

Topic: Control a H bridge (Read 375 times) previous topic - next topic

dim_ts_153

Dec 08, 2019, 01:19 pm Last Edit: Dec 08, 2019, 01:23 pm by dim_ts_153
Hello i am new to the forum....I would like to replace the two push buttons on the controller DC-6-24V-3A-Relais-met-PWM-Motor-Speed-Controller-Vooruit-Achteruit-Omkeerbare-Schakelaar-Relais-Control. With  arduino pins...any ideas how to do this...I would appreciate any help...

Robin2

Dec 08, 2019, 03:05 pm Last Edit: Dec 08, 2019, 03:06 pm by Robin2
Please post a link to the datasheet for the controller with the push buttons - preferably including a schematic that shows how the push buttons are wired.

Sometimes push buttons just pull a low current (under 20mA) 5v signal to GND and in that case an Arduino I/O pin could be a substitute. But with higher voltages or higher currents the switch would probably need to be replaced with a relay that was controlled by the Arduino.

Another option might be to use the Arduino to cause servos to push the buttons?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

gilshultz

Why not start by defining the problem with specifications.  What is the expected outcome. Start by purchasing the Arduino cookbook and reading it, this will give you some basics. also use the online tutorials and videos available, there are many good ones on this web site.  At this point you will be able to define the problem and may have already solved it. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

12Stepper

This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

You should just stick that in your signature...

Or maybe the whole shebang:

Start by purchasing the Arduino cookbook and reading it, this will give you some basics. also use the online tutorials and videos available, there are many good ones on this web site.  At this point you will be able to define the problem and may have already solved it. This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

Go Up