Go Down

Topic: wireless transmission with rf 433mhz (Read 126 times) previous topic - next topic

roykomal20

Dec 11, 2019, 05:32 am Last Edit: Dec 11, 2019, 05:36 am by roykomal20
i am having a strain gauge connected to hx711 & arduino. now i want to interface it with rf 433mhz transmitter and want raedings on  rf receiver. now the problem is i know how to interface strain gauge with hx711 & arduino but have no idea about how to interface this packup with rf transmitter.  i need help

sterretje

You can use the virtualwire library or the radiohead library.

Start with the examples and understand how they work.

What is the rf receiver? Also based on an Arduino?
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

zoomkat

Google forum search: Use Google Search box in upper right side of this page.
Why I like my 2005 Rio Yellow Honda S2000  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWjMvrkUqX0

sterretje

Dec 12, 2019, 07:25 am Last Edit: Dec 12, 2019, 07:26 am by sterretje
and RF transmitter takes an anlog input.
Which transmitter takes an analogue input? The ones I know use a digital input; after all, most Arduinos don't not have an analogue output. Please provide a link to the transmitter.

i know how to interface strain gauge with hx711 & arduino
i know how to interface rf with arduino
You know how to do both so I don't really understand your problem. Post the sketches for both and please try to explain where the problem exactly is. And just in case you haven't done so yet or have forgotten, please read How to use this forum - please read, specifically point #7 about posting code.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

Go Up