Go Down

Topic: Controling Stepper motor with TB6560 and limit switch (Read 2689 times) previous topic - next topic

elpedro57

Robin,
That's not want I want. I worked on that program for multiple hours and multiple days and I want to learn. I did a lot of try. If I would leave in a town where I could have lesson on programming Arduino I'd like to get those course. But I'm leaving 800 Km of Montreal and there is no resource in my town.
Sorry

elpedro57

Robin,
The last 4 lines are exactly yours, on post #1 and post # 17

Robin2

The last 4 lines are exactly yours, on post #1 and post # 17
I am losing interest here very very quickly.

Reply #17 is irrelevant. Your latest code is in Reply #26 and these are your last 4 lines of motorStep()
Code: [Select]
    digitalWrite(stepPin,HIGH);
    delayMicroseconds(5000); // short step pulse     ALWAYS THIS SPEED IS SELECTED
    digitalWrite(stepPin,LOW);               //      SWITCH DOESN'T WORK
    delayMicroseconds(5000);

These are the last 4 lines in my proposed code in Reply #1.
Code: [Select]
digitalWrite(stepPin,HIGH);
    delayMicroseconds(10); // short step pulse
    digitalWrite(stepPin,LOW);
    delayMicroseconds(intervalBetweenSteps);

How come we are still discussing something as trivial as this after 25 Replies?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

elpedro57

elpedro57

I did it and nothing work. I'll try the Gigs and Collaborations section.

Sorry for your time.

Thank's

Robin2

I did it and nothing work.
You have not posted the latest version of the program.

If you want to learn then don't expect instant solutions. Programming is not like that. I was not expecting it to work straight off. But I have been waiting since Reply #1 for you to test it properly and describe in detail what happens.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Go Up