How many paid trolls are in this forum?

Arduino_n00b:
This forum is infested pompous, snobby, egocentric, anal-retentive, militaristic, head-swollen, short-tempered, snooty, narcissistic megalomaniacs that totally fit the description of what PAID TROLLS act like.

Thank you for proving that there is definitely one contributor that fits that description.

...R

This forum is infested with many pompous, snobby, egocentric, anal-retentive, militaristic, head-swollen, short-tempered, snooty, narcissistic megalomaniacs that totally fit the description of what PAID TROLLS act like. There are some moderators that need to find another hobby besides automatically assuming that every newcomer is an idiot.

:o Dude, did you forget to take your pills?

I don't care what anyone says... THIS FORUM IS CRAWLING WITH GOVERNMENT TROLLS!!!

It is just your decision to be here. :wink:

My services are available for $1.99/min and my troll is so hard it blow every inch of your mind. Dirty, clean, and everything in between.

There used to be a user who kept getting banned for rants like this, but s/he kept coming back with new identities. (ex-pat Brit with a ZA IP presence, IIRC,,,)

Is this just a(nother) whinge that you're not getting paid?

I am involved with the DoD as well as the FBI. I have friends in very high places

Translation: Be careful how you leave Middle Eastern airports.

Kind of racist...

Qdeathstar:
Kind of racist...

How so?
If the guy had taken the bus, it seems likely he'd be alive today - I mean, Trump wouldn't be stupid/callous enough to Hellcat/Maverick (have they upgraded to Brimstone yet?) an entire bus, would he?

My bad, misunderstood the reference.

Arduino_n00b:
Best wishes from some ignorant n00b that deserves the same kind of respect that any of you would show your professors, parents, and clients.

Thank you everyone.

Respect is EARNED not a god given or otherwise right.
However we listened to the rant so we gave you that much...
Well we did up to the point we could not stop laughing.

I think your handlers are paying you waaay too much if you can afford the good drugs
There is an old proverb about hairs on the palms of your hands but dont look for them.
I said DONT look...now you will never see them.

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL:
I mean, Trump wouldn't be stupid/callous enough to Hellcat/Maverick (have they upgraded to Brimstone yet?) an entire bus, would he?

No.

And I'm sure the ever sensible Iranians wouldn't be stupid/callous enough to blow a commercial airliner full of innocents out the sky. Oh, wait.

You mean the one USS Vincennes downed?

You mean the one USS Vincennes downed?

No, the one where Iran bulldozed the crash site.

So, not the Airbus that was climbing, and which wasn't diving to attack, as the US claimed?
I'm just trying to be sure here. (I really don't know what civil engineering operations the Iranians carried out after this downing)

I guess redeployment to the Pacific is a bit like bulldozing the crime scene.

It's the corollary to refusing to turn over the plane's black boxes.

Well, it took, what, eight years to settle the Vincennes incident?
So, it's early days.
Let's see how it goes?

We are having a stupid argument.

Qdeathstar:
We are having a stupid argument.

Its a troll based thread so all bets are off.

Touche

So, it's early days.
Let's see how it goes?

Agreed. As bystanders we can't do much else.

Related computer software tidbit:

Listed on Wikepedia as a potential factor

The Aegis System software reuses tracking numbers in its display, constituting a user interface design flaw. The Aegis software initially assigned on-screen identifier TN4474 to Flight 655. Then just seconds before Vincennes fired, the Aegis software switched the Flight 655 tracking number to TN4131 and recycled Flight 655's old tracking number of TN4474 to label a fighter jet 110 miles away. When the captain asked for a status on TN4474, he was told it was a fighter and descending.[49] Scientific American rated it as one of the worst user interface disasters.[50]

I did not know that.

dougp:
Agreed. As bystanders we can't do much else.

Related computer software tidbit:

Listed on Wikepedia as a potential factor

I did not know that.

About that time, the standard DoD response to Aegis-class problems was to blame Windows NT.