Banggood CNC3018 Pro connection

Been away for a few days.
So just getting back into things I may have missed.

Sounding like a return to banggood for the controller at the very least.

As for setting the driver voltages it is just like any large or small real life project and things have to be "commissioned"
In all my years I have never installed or built a machine (mech/elec and full size CNC) without there being some things that need checking during the build and during fire-up.
Just like any motor there will be no "just fire it up" there will be bump starts to check rotation. There will be "run in / burn in" periods without load first.

As for others just fire up and go. I would not mind there is a good amount of problems be they immediate or later and maybe followed by additional costs / returns.
Age old saying "if somebody else walked in front of a moving bus would you do it too ?"

Whilst you are waiting for your return board to be processed take the time tp couple check ALL alignments, Load bearings with grease, check cable runs, re-check every single screw and nut.
And of course check for anything else you may have left laying around on sensitive electronic components like styrofoam and unknown gunk that could be conductive for all we know.

Yes I am beating on you a very tiny amount, but as somebody with an EE ticket should know a lot better. Would probably have given a pass to a true noob.
Learn and move on by being prepared.
More importantly "informed"

Bob.