Go Down

Topic: D4184 Isolated MOSFET MOS Tube FET Relay Module Help (Read 207 times) previous topic - next topic

GRVDIGR

Hello everyone, if anyone can help it would be awesome. I have these relay modules....
https://banggood.app.link/HWcSFfQmt3 and just trying to figure out how to connect them up. I want to use it to power a 12v, 10w LED with a fade program. On one side the pins will go to ground and a PWM pin on the Nano, for the 3 pin side do I connect my (12v source to + and -) then (LED + to Load and LED - to the same - as the source)?

PaulRB

Please use the "Insert Links" icon when pasting page addresses. Like this: https://banggood.app.link/HWcSFfQmt3

a 12v, 10w LED with a fade program
Is the LED capable of dimming? Please post a link to that also.

And please post a schematic showing how you propose to wire up these components, including the Nano.

GRVDIGR

Thanks Paul, I actually got it working. Lipo went to + and - of the relay and the LED + went to relay + and the LED - went to the relay Load. I'll update with schematic when I have time to create it in case it's able to help others.

PaulRB

Confusing explanation, but well done for figuring out the problem. What would be helpful to others is to understand what you did wrong as well as how you fixed it. Also, to avoid confusing others, that's not a relay. Relays are mechanical devices. What you have is a MOSFET module.

GRVDIGR

Agree my explanation was not the best, pictures would have been much easier lol. Very true about the mosfet module, I just wanted to call it exactly how they are advertised in the title for searching purposes. I may have called it a relay in my explanation, oops.

PaulRB

I just wanted to call it exactly how they are advertised in the title for searching purposes.
I get it. Unfortunately many Chinese vendors throw in all kinds of words and terms into their product listings to get more search hits, even when the use of those terms is misleading or plain wrong. If they were in the UK they could be prosecuted for false advertising.

Go Up