Go Down

Topic: Problem reading serial data (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Robin2

Jan 26, 2020, 03:10 pm Last Edit: Jan 26, 2020, 03:13 pm by Robin2
Thanks for the documentation.

When I now look back to Reply #5 I realise I don't know how to interpret the pieces under the headings "Machine answer" and "Expected answer from machine must be:" Perhaps you can explain them in more detail.

I have never used anything other than "no parity" so I wonder if the SoftwareSerial even parity is being misunderstood. It would be nice to be able to compare a logic analyzer trace from your Hercules program and from the Arduino. What would happen if you set it for ODD parity ?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ArduProim

If there is anyone interested to help me with some paid consultation via skype I m open. I spent over one week and I didn't manage to communicate properly.
Thanks.

Robin2

If there is anyone interested to help me with some paid consultation via skype I m open. I spent over one week and I didn't manage to communicate properly.
Thanks.
You need to ask that in the Gigs and Collaborations section. Perhaps click Report to Moderator and ask to have the entire Thread moved there. I don't do paid work myself.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ArduProim

Hello, I'm looking to find someone to offer me paid consultation via skype in order to help me to fix this communication issue. Is someone interested?
Thanks.

Go Up