Error : you need to be logged in on a create site to upload by chrome app

I keep getting this message when I try to upload code to a Nano.
Worked fine earlier today and yesterday.
Restarted browser and computer.
Using a Chromebook.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Same problem here. Hopefully a temp problem

I just bought/started using it today, and I have the same problem. Hopefully it is fixed soon so I can use this for my micro class.

Me too - please help!!

Good morning, I had this problem last night. This morning I viewed my profile (which can be accessed from profile pic top right of screen) and updated my privacy settings ( I confirmed consent to receive news letter ) and now all is working!....... Unless of course that was just a strange coincidence that I did that at the very same time as the problem being resolved elsewhere?

Dont listen to the garbage I just wrote above!!!! My sketch had just successfully verified.... not uploaded!!!! I got a bit too excited that I'd sorted the problem and came straight here!!! ( where is that "head in hands" emoji? ) so still looking for a solution to this.... 5 shiny new nanos waiting to be played with!!!

Hi all. Sorry for the trouble with the Arduino Create Chrome App. The problem should be fixed now. Please give it another try and let us know if you still have any problems.