Go Down

Topic: Arduino 1.8.12 released (Read 21122 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

For anyone else there is a topic dedicated to the issue.

Please see this post
Then ensure you are or were not affected.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

conti-rodolfo

il mio arduino uno non mi riesce ad installarlo perchè si spenge subito l'icona, sotto e scritto (sto inizializando i pacchetti ) vorrei sapere cosa fare per installare l arduino .
Nonostante la prima volta che sono andato avanti sono arrivato fino al browse  e aver dato la cartella.
Mi veniva chiesto di chiudere, ma non andava avanti vorrei sapere perchè?

cpbreitman

descargue el arduino para utiizaro y al principio, no tuve inconveneites. En un momento, no sé que psó pero no puedo cargar el programa en la PC. Presiono el icono y nunca lo abre

pert

descargue el arduino para utiizaro y al principio, no tuve inconveneites. En un momento, no sé que psó pero no puedo cargar el programa en la PC. Presiono el icono y nunca lo abre
Hi @cpbreitman which version of the Arduino IDE are you using? You can see the version number at the top of the IDE window and also in the "Help > About" popup.

paucis

Acabo de instalar 1.8.13 en Mojave. He borrado la anterior instalación y sigue sin abrir.
No consigo hacer funcionar Arduino en mi Mac.
No sé qué hacer...
HELP ME, please.
Thanks.

pert

Acabo de instalar 1.8.13 en Mojave. He borrado la anterior instalación y sigue sin abrir.
No consigo hacer funcionar Arduino en mi Mac.
No sé qué hacer...
HELP ME, please.
Thanks.
Please do this:
  • Open your Applications folder.
  • Open Utilities.
  • Double-click on "Terminal".
  • Type open Arduino
  • Press Enter
  • Wait for the Arduino IDE to finish starting, or failing to start.
  • Switch back to the terminal window if the Arduino IDE window took the focus.
  • Press Command + a. This will select all the text in the terminal window.
  • Press Command + c. This will copy the selected text to the clipboard.
  • In this Arduino forum thread, click on the reply field.
  • Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply, making it easier for us to read.
  • Press Command + v. This will paste the output between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
  • Click the "Post" button.

Hopefully that will give us some information we can use to help you with the problem.

Monsterthews

Now Arduino fails to run in Windows.

Now all the third-party boards are missing.

That's the upgrade. You've ruined the experience for me. I need a new IDE.

ballscrewbob

Jul 04, 2020, 01:40 pm Last Edit: Jul 13, 2020, 02:41 am by ballscrewbob
@Monsterthews

Runs fine here under win 7 x64

Adding third party boards also works here !

Maybe reading the links below and adding some extra info would be worth the effort.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

This is the SECOND time you have been given those links.
I would expect you to use and understand them before posting anything else so please take the next 48 hours to do so.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

oliverthom707

Didnt expect to get a direct answer so soon! Thank you!

cyrillebonfils

ballscrewbob

@cyrillebonfils

What error ?

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

Go Up