Go Down

Topic: who will help me! (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

jurick

Hello, I have an art project which need to use Arduino to do it. But I don't know how to manage this kind of installation. I am a real beginner. How can I start?

It is simple. It's chair, when someone sits, it starts a recording. And when the person moves, the recording finished and it's played direct. I would like to recorder at least 5 minutes for a presentation, but the most as possible is the best. It must also that the previous recording be deleted to make place for the next.

I was recommanded to use a piezzo as a captor of sensibility to detect the presence of somebody. What is the best method ?

Thanks to all the person who will help me!

Johan_Ha

I'd put pressure sensors between the chair legs and the felt pads.
The recording is a completely different issue. I'd probably use a Raspberry Pi instead of an Arduino, because the Rπ is a computer capable of memory handling (storing audio) with built in SD card slot and audio jack. With an Arduino you'd need mre external components.

If you ask for help and write 'u' instead of 'you' because you think it's convenient, I will write 'no' instead of 'yes'. For same reasons.

Go Up