Go Down

Topic: Sensor to measure rotations (Read 2707 times) previous topic - next topic

AkhilVelampati

Hallo all,

I am working on a robot and in search of a sensor that realizes the angle of rotation of the limbs.I would appriciate any form of suggestion.

Thank you

zwieblum

Would you mind invesing 5 minutes in resaearch before posting?

wvmarle

Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

MarkT

Make that an absolute encoder, note.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

gilshultz

Get the Arduino cookbook by Michael Margolis and read it. You will find on line many videos etc showing the Arduino and how to do use it some of it may be what you want. This additional information will go a long way in getting your problem solved. There are also many videos showing how to read a data sheet. Once you get past this you then need to select your sensors and actuators.  At that point you start on the hardware design and write your software.
This response is to help you get started in solving your problem, not solve it for you.
Good Luck & Have Fun!
Gil

Johan_Ha

What is moving the limbs in the first place? Sure it must be some logic that exactly knows the position of the limbs.

If you ask for help and write 'u' instead of 'you' because you think it's convenient, I will write 'no' instead of 'yes'. For same reasons.

Go Up