Go Down

Topic: Corona virus - it's simple (Read 26489 times) previous topic - next topic

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

Robin2

From something I heard on the radio yesterday I got the impression that official sentiment in Iran is equally realistic and surprisingly similar.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TomGeorge

Feb 28, 2020, 09:29 am Last Edit: Feb 28, 2020, 09:33 am by TomGeorge
Hi,
RS have the Vaccine for Corona Virus.

Apply liberally until you get an overall sheen.
Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

ardly

Ya just gotta believe
Trump supporters are putting their faith in Psalm 91 - that is probably a good thing.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley

Robin2

I'm an atheist. What's Psalm 91 about?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TomGeorge

Google..

What's Psalm 91 about?

Tom.... :) :) :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

It'll be about God and how wonderful He is, and what miserable losers the rest of us are.

They all are.
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

Robin2

It'll be about God and how wonderful He is, and what miserable losers the rest of us are.

They all are.
Amen  :)

...R

ardly

It is going to be interesting to see how the US fares in the pandemic compared with EU countries which tend to have well integrated health systems and social welfare benefits such as sick pay.

Given the age of the contenders in the Presidential elections I would not be surprised to see one or even two horses in that race falling.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored" - Aldous Huxley

larryd

Mar 14, 2020, 12:36 am Last Edit: Mar 14, 2020, 12:38 am by larryd
I hear 'Holy Water' will keep you safe from the Corona 19 virus.

Wonder if Holy Water from any particular country is better, please do not suggest water from Vatican City  ?

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

Henry_Best

I hear 'Holy Water' will keep you safe from the Corona 19 virus.
Lourdes has shut the 'Healing Pool'. Even the religious acknowledge that its 'miracles' cannot cure you of the virus and is more likely to infect you.

Whandall

... its 'miracles' cannot cure you of the virus and is more likely to infect you.
Like it did always with all the germs and viruses that were available before COVID-19.
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

GoForSmoke

Every tragedy and danger is grist for the grifter mills.

We also have people who believe that pollution is no big thing and there's plenty of room for more people.

Who knows what shit people will believe?

Would you believe that Trump was secretly born in Israel, in the town now named for him? Huh? And the whole birther movement was made to discredit anyone revealing that DJT is the Antichrist and these are the last days AAHHHHHHHH!
1) http://gammon.com.au/blink  <-- tasking Arduino 1-2-3
2) http://gammon.com.au/serial <-- techniques howto
3) http://gammon.com.au/interrupts
Your sketch can sense ongoing process events in time.
Your sketch can make events to control it over time.

Whandall

People are crazy enough to gather at the open windows of their quarantine to sing and yell together.

The media hypes it as "nice moments" in a crisis.

I don't get it.
Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of. (D.Adams)

Robin2

I don't get it.
I guess that's because you are wise enough not to stand close to the open window.

...R

Go Up