Go Down

Topic: New authentication system / SSO (2020-03-02) (Read 3269 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

Other useful info can come from the DEV CONSOLE built into most browsers.
Particularly the affected page.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Robin2

Mar 17, 2020, 10:14 pm Last Edit: Mar 17, 2020, 10:16 pm by Robin2
which browser are you using? can you share a screenshot of the message?
This is how it appears in the normal course of working

and this is what appears when I click the warning

This has all the hallmarks of the bad old days of BMC and British Leyland when the cars were thrown together and the customers were expected to debug them.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ballscrewbob

Am slightly curious how the "content blocked" got into the arduino header ?
Not something I have seen before !
Looks like Opera inserted it there ?

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Robin2

That message is in Opera's command line - above the Forum stuff - the line with the back button and the reload button etc

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ballscrewbob

Mar 18, 2020, 12:42 pm Last Edit: Mar 18, 2020, 12:43 pm by ballscrewbob
Dont use opera so bow to your greater knowledge.

Robin2

Dont use opera so bow to your greater knowledge.
To my mind it is the content of the message that is important rather than its location. And the three-step dance that is needed to get "QUOTE" to work - as mentioned in Reply #27. :)

I am hoping that @lucaosti will take an interest in the problem.

...R

sterretje

Bad things we are aware of:

• You'll be often asked to click "Sign-in" even though you are already logged in

This problem seems to be back (android phone with chrome).
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

MAS3

Had that earlier today too, windows and Firefox.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Go Up