Arduino Ignite v1

Hey all!

I am Sam, a 15 year old with no knowledge of embedded systems and microcontroller creation. I feel that Arduino must advance to levels untouched , and I have a suggestion. This need arose from my brother's adamant decision to make a fully functional smartwatch, unlike the ones using Bluetooth connectivity to access utilities and apps. He has no knowledge of embedded systems,and microcontroller programming ( except Arduino, which I've started teaching him) ,and he is adding more and more features to his project. What I want you all to go for is to try and make an Arduino board of a size some way or the other similar to an Arduino Nano, but having the capabilities of a Raspberry Pi.
Also, since my brother wants an Android 5.1 lollipop OS on the smartwatch, would you mind making it in such a way so as to run any OS on it? Also, would you mind making it available on Flipkart ( or Amazon) at a cost below INR 1000 ? I suggest ( just a suggestion! I don't compel you all to comply! :slight_smile: )that we name it Arduino Uno Mini.

You funny! You want! I want corona epidemy to stop yesterday.

Cheers,
Kari

Oh, that's gonna stop some day.... Only if we find the best and most effective way to fight it . I feel (don't take it serious if that's gonna unnerve you) that you must read Mathew's Gospel , chapter 24 to know what this epidemic might mean. Remember, I am just 15 and I might try to scare you :slight_smile:

And I suppose you believe in Santa Claus as well. Well, you'll learn someday.

Cheers,
Kari

Well, that guy is actually Saint Nicolas ( I dunno if I've spelt the name right) and I don't think that he's the one who keeps gifts under Christmas trees. It must be someone else, because saints are present only to fetch blessings from God and to pray for all souls, rather than providing people with worldly stuff.

Sam

PS: I am not planning to become a priest. If I get a chance to be a saint, I will become one. But my greatest dream is to be an ML engineer. So, probably, God will deny me a chance to be a saint. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

PPS: I have another suggestion for the name of the board : "Arduino Ignite" !! How's that?

SamRuben123:
Arduino board of a size some way or the other similar to an Arduino Nano, but having the capabilities of a Raspberry Pi.

You could try Raspberry Pi - zero

Oh c'mon ! I want Arduino to grow! That's the one I love!