Go Down

Topic: This is your shot. one shot only.....Ardiuno IDE welcomes you.  (Read 167 times) previous topic - next topic

delamite

This is my frustrations as a noob with Arduino IDE.

So close to flashing my sketch, victory was in hand hand one more time and lost.  Sketch was debugged to the point of one last change needed, fixing the "fpos" error.  Instead of editing all errors to "filepos" I chose to revert the AVR package back to 1.6.11 which is a fix also.

This makes sketch not recognize chosen board, and reverting back to AVR 1.8.xx does not bring the board back being recognized in sketch even though it is chosen.  Deleting Arduino and sketch completely then reloading does not bring you back to zero. Tried this on 2 computers. a mac and a windows PC.

Where is the "NUKE" button?  >:(

pert

Please provide a detailed description of what you mean by "makes sketch not recognize chosen board".

ballscrewbob

When given one shot its nice to have ALL the details.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Then give us ALL the details.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up