Go Down

Topic: Your latest purchase (Read 500996 times) previous topic - next topic

ChrisTenone

@larryd I have not gone over to the darkside. :o :o
I never knew you cared.... :smiley-red:

I can see the advantages and disadvantages of both, and the possibilities of using both together.

Tom.... :)
Everybody on the Raspberry Pi forum reads the rules, includes their code (with code tags of course) and clearly describes their project problems.

Plus, it's a deliciously tart fruit pie!
What, I need to say something else too?

TomGeorge

Everybody on the Raspberry Pi forum reads the rules, includes their code (with code tags of course) and clearly describes their project problems.

Plus, it's a deliciously tart fruit pie!
That's because we first taught them here on this forum...  :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

westfw

I now have a nearly full set of Adafruit SAMD51 boards (ItsyBitsy, Feather, Metro, Grand Central, and NeoTrellis.
No "airLift", though...
I'm not sure what to do with that much CPU power, and now there's the Teensy4.  Sigh.

Robin2

I now have a nearly full set of Adafruit SAMD51 boards (ItsyBitsy, Feather, Metro, Grand Central, and NeoTrellis.
No "airLift", though...
I'm not sure what to do with that much CPU power, and now there's the Teensy4.  Sigh.
Mount them in a picture frame and look at them?

Maybe make a quiz for your visitors to see if they can name each one?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ChrisTenone

No "airLift", though...

I saw that Teensy4 ad from Sparkfun. 600MHz. Pretty badass, and pin compatible with 3.X. Sweet.

(I still like AVRs, clocked at 8MHz internally the best though. I can almost wrap my head around them.)
What, I need to say something else too?

larryd

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

raymw

bought some component boxes from these guys https://www.componentshop.co.uk

I've bought from them before, battery cases, reasonable price, good quality, quick delivery. I'm looking for maybe some lipo batteries, don't know how they compare, yet.

TomGeorge

Hi;
@raymw, looks like componentshop have removed that page, link works but no product to display.

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

raymw

Aug 16, 2019, 01:29 pm Last Edit: Aug 16, 2019, 02:10 pm by raymw
Sorry, try this www.componentshop.co.uk/hardware/boxes.html
What happens, is when I post a link and carry on typing on same line, all my typing went into the link. I deleted too much last time and this time it didn't work either.

Also just ordered some batteries and charger from same folk.

Go Up