Go Down

Topic: What say you, EE's? (Read 75 times) previous topic - next topic

dougp

I don't trust atoms.  They make up everything.

No private consultations undertaken!

CrossRoads

Bunch of BS, trying to model geography onto electricity, or electricity onto geography. Only problem is geography changes all the time. More snowfall, more water flow carving deeper into the rock, perhaps finding some softer rock and grinding out a new path; winter ice can break up the rock too, leaving new paths in the spring when water flows again. And the earth's plates keep moving, pushing from California eastward and impacting the mountain ranges, which also change the water paths.  And then during dry spells, levels can drop or recede, and the "circuit" goes away altogether.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

dougp

Bunch of BS, trying to model geography onto electricity, or electricity onto geography. Only problem is geography changes all the time.
It did sound sketchy to me.  One of those things that seem to almost make sense while you're listening but later you think "Now wait a minute...".

Thanks for the reply!  :)
I don't trust atoms.  They make up everything.

No private consultations undertaken!

Go Up