Go Down

Topic: It's done and it works (Read 168 times) previous topic - next topic

OldJohn

It works! It works! It works!

I just want to thank some people here for helping me with a difficult project.  I knew nothing when I got here and now I feel I'm on my way to grasping a lot of this.  When the assembly is complete I may show it off, if anyone's interested.

I got help and guidance from Robin2, Delta_G, david_2018, jremimgtom, AWOL, GoForSmoke and larryd.

Special thanks to Grumpy_Mike and Don_gle for extra guidance and especially encouragement when I was ready to quit.   

Robin2

Thank you for your kind words.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Qdeathstar

This is a rare post on the arduino boards.  Congrats on finishing your project, I think it is required that you post pics and details...
A creaking creeping shadow
stiff against the freezing fog
glares at a tickless watch.

Time has failed him -- all things shall pass.

Delta_G

Jul 14, 2019, 10:50 pm Last Edit: Jul 14, 2019, 10:50 pm by Delta_G
This is a rare post on the arduino boards.  Congrats on finishing your project, I think it is required that you post pics and details...
What's amazing is that me and GM are on that list.  So many people get exactly the same treatment but decide to get their panties in a bunch cause we pointed out an error and it made them feel bad and ...  well you've seen it happen. 

Wow even AWOL.  If you believe the whiners he's the worst of us. 

Thanks for the shout-out!  Let us know if we can help again. 
|| | ||| | || | ||  ~Woodstock

Please do not PM with technical questions or comments.  Keep Arduino stuff out on the boards where it belongs.

Go Up