Go Down

Topic: Donation of product to Universities (Read 10196 times) previous topic - next topic

arexseven

Hello,

I wanted to ask if Arduino possibly donates or sponsors students at schools and is open to the possibility of providing some of their products?

Thank you,

Arexseven 

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

What would their motivation be, in your case?
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

arexseven

In my particular case, this would be for a university engineering competition that sends its finalists to a semi-national competition. My competition club could provide donation receipts, advertisement on our website, and logos on our shirts. Arduino may also be able to present a keynote speech for the introduction or closing ceremony, and we, the competition, could provide a spot on our judging panel to be filled by one of Arduino's company representatives. Arduino may also weigh in on the problem or simply construct their own problem for the category in which the competitors would use the Arduinos for. I understand this is not much for a company such as Arduino, but it is what we in charge of this university competition can offer to Arduino.

Go Up