HC-05 stuck in slave loop mode (role=2)

Hello everybody!

I am very new to Arduino, I know the basic syntax but I can't seem to figure this out, I accidently entered slave loop mode on my HC05 (AT+ROLE=2), and now I can't seem to get our of it! Whatever I enter is just ehoed, I tried AT+RESET and AT+ORGL, and they just got echoed back. Any help would be highly appreciated!

http://www.martyncurrey.com/arduino-with-hc-05-bluetooth-module-at-mode/

Thank you for your response! But I've went through this and saw no mention on how to exit the slave loop mode, like I said, prior to entering it, I would change roles normally from slave to master using the AT+ROLE=0/1, but after I entered the slave loop (AT+ROLE=2), anything I enter gets echoed back to me, and even when I enter AT+ROLE=0/1, the role won't change! It's just echoed back, thanks again :slight_smile:

Mods kindly delete this post, I'll post my question in a more appropriate section

Martyn shows what to do, how to (re-)program it.

Like I said, when I enter AT mode, every command I send is just echoed back and no changes occur. I followed his steps and entered AT mode but like I said, it just echos my at commands, thank you