Go Down

Topic: Sending data from 1 RF module to multiple Receivers (Read 867 times) previous topic - next topic

sanchitjain2003

Jun 29, 2020, 03:33 pm Last Edit: Jun 29, 2020, 03:33 pm by sanchitjain2003
Hey guys, I wish to create a project in which I broadcast different integers from a single RF 433 MHz module. That integer would be specific to each and every receiver. So the receiver should receive the integer based upon its ID. I wish to broadcast my integers to over 4 arduino.

I had read several posts and topics regarding this issues, but nothing seem to help me since I require the code. I need the code as I need to prototype it as early as possible. Could someone help me out?

At this time, I have only RF 433 MHz modules, so I wish to go with them. I don't want to try NRF24 as it is not currently available here.

danienjomm

smarts-jb

So the receiver should receive the integer based upon its ID.
I doubt if that's possible: it would surely need to receive the integer in order to see if it matches the id. (But that might be what you meant.)

I think you would have some pseudocode like this:

In receiver with id number 22:

Code: [Select]

int myID=22; //or read that from eeprom, or read some switches, whatever

int incomingID=readIncomingMessage();

if myID==incomingID
{
//do stuff
}
else
{
//ignore
}

.... and in receiver with id number 415:

Code: [Select]

int myID=415;   //or read that from eeprom, or read some switches, whatever

int incomingID=readIncomingMessage();

if myID==incomingID
{
//do stuff
}
else
{
//ignore
}

sanchitjain2003

Jul 05, 2020, 08:44 am Last Edit: Jul 05, 2020, 08:45 am by sanchitjain2003
yes I want to do exactly that "smarts-jb" and "danienjomm" as I mentioned in my post due to corona lockdown, I can't find module other than the RF 433 MHz.

Go Up