Go Down

Topic: Login problem (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

123samridhgarg

I had one account named 123samridhgarg but I couldn't login into it. So by mistake I created another account. So now I want to delete the new one that is with no projects but keep the other old one

nachoherrera

Hello!

Thank you for sharing your issue with the Arduino community.

You can use 'Forgot my username/password' option when you login.

Please contact Arduino Technical Support if the problem persists.

They will be able to help.
┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ Member of the Ardunio customer service team
( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞ Contact us through https://bit.ly/2xxu1le

UKHeliBob

I had one account named 123samridhgarg but I couldn't login into it. So by mistake I created another account. So now I want to delete the new one that is with no projects but keep the other old one
Can we please have a clue as to what the account name is that you want deleted ?
I would hate for the wrong one to be deleted
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

123samridhgarg

I want to keep the account with projects.

UKHeliBob

I want to keep the account with projects.
You need to be more specific

What is the name of the account that you want to remove ?
I assume that 123samridhgarg is the one that you want to keep
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

Robin2

I wonder if the OP has used the same name for both accounts?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

UKHeliBob

I wonder if the OP has used the same name for both accounts?

...R
That is not possible, or at least it shouldn't be

I just tried it and it isn't allowed by the forum software

ballscrewbob

Jul 10, 2020, 09:39 pm Last Edit: Jul 10, 2020, 09:45 pm by ballscrewbob
When you say you want to "keep your projects" are they in the "CREATE ONLINE EDITOR" or "PROJECT HUB" or "Arduino IoT Cloud" ?

It may help narrow down the account you want to keep so it could be useful.

Also it is now the weekend so further assistance may not be available until Monday if the account is linked to any of the above services as we do not have full access to those services for very good reasons !

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

123samridhgarg

First please tell me all accounts having gargsamridh0501@gmail.com as email
I want to keep my projects in project hub
Thanks

Coding Badly

The one you used here.

UKHeliBob

First please tell me all accounts having gargsamridh0501@gmail.com as email
I want to keep my projects in project hub
Thanks
To be clear, the only account with that email address is the one you used here

ballscrewbob

Jul 12, 2020, 01:41 pm Last Edit: Jul 12, 2020, 01:42 pm by ballscrewbob
Project hub is an affiliation between Arduino and Hackster and Arduino does not have too much control over there.

Did you create two accounts over there ?
If so you will have to ask THEM to delete the second account.

Otherwise the new AUTH0 / SSO will allow you to use your account here over there with the same credentials.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

123samridhgarg

Jul 13, 2020, 04:38 am Last Edit: Jul 13, 2020, 04:39 am by 123samridhgarg
I don't understand what you are saying but I only know that I created a project named arduino calculator. That is the account I want

ballscrewbob

"PROJECT HUB" is NOT a part of ARDUINO.

It is a "collaboration" between Arduino and Hackster (Hackster is another entirely different company)

Arduino and Hackster (aka project hub) share a common LOGIN SYSTEM that's about it.

YOU can log into either Hackster OR Arduino and use the same account on either site.

As far as i know deleting an account on here should NOT delete an account over there (I will double check that tomorrow)

As the UKHeliBob explained we can only find a single account for you on this site so I am currently at a loss to see the problem ?

Did you create two accounts over on Hackster (aka project hub) ?
If that is the case you will have to deal with them for an account deletion but if you do make sure they get a link to this topic please.

123samridhgarg

Jul 14, 2020, 05:45 am Last Edit: Jul 14, 2020, 06:13 am by Coding Badly
Yes I created two accounts on project hub. When you search the project named arduino calculator on project hub the account 123samridhgarg (file attached) I want to keep that account. All the other accounts such as gargsamridh0501(file attached) I want them to be deleted.
Also if you can send me the list of all the accounts having gargsamridh0501@gmail.com as email I would be grateful.
Thank you
Regards
123samridhgarg

Go Up