HeartRate, SpO2, and Body Temperature Measuring Device using UNO

Hello good people,

I am trying to make an Arduino Project which can measure Body Temperature, Heart Rate & SpO2 using MLX90614, VL53L0X & MAXREFDES117# sensors respectively with Arduino Uno

For Heartrate and SpO2 output i am using program and algorithm modifies by RF Master whose github link is

For Temperature measurement i am using MAX90614 with LV53L0X LIDAR sensor for range monitoring.
For the above combined output i am using ADAFRUIT libraries. And i am getting desired output from both these sensor when combined together in a program.

My problem is that when i combine them all i dont get a output.

For simplicity i am attaching the library for MAXREFDES117# and the main program that i have modified and the output data.

Your help will be very much appreciated, i have a mechanical engineering background with basic logic of programming.

Regards
Shubhashish

algorithm.cpp (12.2 KB)

algorithm.h (7.24 KB)

algorithm_by_RF.cpp (12 KB)

algorithm_by_RF.h (4.88 KB)

max30102.cpp (7.17 KB)

max30102.h (4.25 KB)

RD117_ARDUINO.ino (12.6 KB)

output.txt (1.35 KB)

Hello
I am working on the same project. I need our help for code since i didn't understand our code. Please reply.

I'm working on Human Body Temperature Scanning System.

Now the issue is temperature reading varies according to the of forehead to the IR Sensor.

My objective is to read temperature of Human Forehead when it comes in the range between 1 cm & 5cm only to get accurate reading.

I need a help to calculate temperature in a situation where forehead can be kept anywhere in between the defined range of distance.

I looking for a formula to calculate accurate temperature even if the distance varies between defined distance range.

Kindly help!

An SR04 is going to have problems working at such short distances.

Thank you for your reply.

You are right. There is a issue with SR04.

I'm going to use SHARP GP2Y0A51SK0F sensor for accuracy.

But still variation occur when distance changes.

Kindly help.

shubhashish:
Hello good people,

I am trying to make an Arduino Project which can measure Body Temperature, Heart Rate & SpO2 using MLX90614, VL53L0X & MAXREFDES117# sensors respectively with Arduino Uno

For Heartrate and SpO2 output i am using program and algorithm modifies by RF Master whose github link is
MAX30102_by_RF/ExpectedGoodQualitySignals.csv at master · aromring/MAX30102_by_RF · GitHub

For Temperature measurement i am using MAX90614 with LV53L0X LIDAR sensor for range monitoring.
For the above combined output i am using ADAFRUIT libraries. And i am getting desired output from both these sensor when combined together in a program.

My problem is that when i combine them all i dont get a output.

For simplicity i am attaching the library for MAXREFDES117# and the main program that i have modified and the output data.

Your help will be very much appreciated, i have a mechanical engineering background with basic logic of programming.

Regards
Shubhashish

Hi shubhashish, I'm working on the same, just with MLX90614 BAA, actually the sensor reports both Tamb and Tobject.
For the Tobject ( measured temperature ), there is a huge difference between what I read from a normal thermometer against the MLX90614, normally 2° or 3°or even 4° below from accurate temperature.

Example :
pick the temperature from axile = 35.7°C
pick the temperature with MLX90614 on the hand = 30°C~33°C | 2cm distance from the sensor
doing some corrections: approach to 34,8°C but is not enough

I was trying with many formulas to do a temperature correction, but the best difference was 1° bellow.
I just used Adafruit library and also SparkFun_MLX90614, where I can set the skin factor.

In both situations the measurement is not correct, did you apply some kind of correction after the measurement?

I would like to know if you achieve this point!

Thanks in advance!
Bye,
Federico.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.