Go Down

Topic: Regarding for Online Arduino Courses (Read 2812 times) previous topic - next topic

ankitdixit

Hello All, I want to build my career as an Arduino programmer and I am confused to select the right courses between udemy and Coursera. I have checked on both sites there are lots of different level courses but I can't find the best one. Can anyone suggest me online resource as a beginner level?

rohanjoshi0894

Hello All, I want to build my career as an Arduino programmer and I am confused to select the right courses between udemy and Coursera. I have checked on both sites there are lots of different level courses but I can't find the best one. Can anyone suggest me online resource as a beginner level?
You can follow this course (https://www.linkedin.com/learning/paths/become-an-arduino-developer) through you can become an Arduino programmer.

Here is the detailed guide to becoming a programmer in Arduino.

1. Learn C or C++ and object-oriented programming principles
2. Learn the basics of Arduino from example codes
3. Start building projects. You may build a simple robot that can follow a line, avoid obstacles etc.
4. Try to improve the performance of the robot by implementing different algorithms like PID, Kalman etc.
5. Learn about sensors, actuators and experiment with them.
6. After being proficient at doing projects on Arduino, take a look at library codes and try to understand them.
7. Try to write your own libraries. This is where real mastery begins.
8. Learn about other microcontrollers. I think this is a crucial step. You can't be an expert in Arduino by just using Arduino. Search about other available microcontroller boards and try to learn about them. For example, STM boards, TI boards, Beaglebone black, Raspberry pi etc.
9. As you experiment with other boards and make analogies between using different kinds of microcontrollers, you will come to a point where you can use any microcontroller and learn how to develop software on them easily.
10. As you see the advantages and disadvantages of using a specific microcontroller, choose the ones best fit on your project.

If still, you think you want to explore more Arduino Course then here are a few Arduino courses which are listed by the Arduino developer who is having more than 10 years of experience.

Go Up