Go Down

Topic: Research on makers and modular design (Read 453 times) previous topic - next topic

Aug 01, 2020, 10:41 am Last Edit: Aug 01, 2020, 10:42 am by lauraasion
Hi Arduino community! I am conducting a survey as part of an investigation by the University of Zaragoza (Spain) about makers and modular design. Would you be so kind to do it and collaborate in the dissemination? The more answers the better!

https://forms.gle/fhvKwVbsEUo78Dkd7

Thank you very much for your help! :)

ballscrewbob

Aug 01, 2020, 04:36 pm Last Edit: Aug 01, 2020, 04:42 pm by ballscrewbob
And done although one of the Q was a sort of repeat much like your posts

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Robin2

And done although one of the Q was a sort of repeat much like your posts
So it's not SPAM.

You are braver than I am :)

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Hi! Thanks for doing the survey and thanks for taking the time to delete the duplicate post.

It's the first time I create a post here and I didn't want to cause any problem. I will consider the forum rules from now on.

Thanks for your time :)

ballscrewbob

So it's not SPAM.

You are braver than I am :)

...R
Checking links seems to be part and parcel of being a moderator.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Go Up