Go Down

Topic: Non chinese made stepper motors (Read 437 times) previous topic - next topic

Paul_KD7HB

I wonder if you even tried to look. Google search for "stepper motor" and looked at "purchase" and the very first selection is Japanese. https://www.jameco.com/z/STP-42D201-37-Shinano-Kenshi-12-Volt-1-8-Step-Angle-Bipolar-Stepper-Motor_2158531.html?%20CID=GOOG

Paul

mib7289

@ Paul_KD7HB
I desperately searched but sourcing is not my strong suit, seems my duckduckgo-ing wasn't as productive as your googling. 

Regardless while I cant say I'm terribly fond of your delivery, your input and potential lead were invaluable.  Appreciate it, thanks!

Paul_KD7HB

I guess the difference between duckduck and Google is that duckduck does not try to sell you something and Google does. And you wanted to buy something, so Google worked best.

The other thing Google has is the ability to show pictures relating to what you searched. Sometimes thousands of pictures. Years ago my general manager found a brightly red anodized aluminum cone with threads on one end. We did not know what it was or where it came from. At various times, I searched Google for pictures based on some feature of the object. During slow times, I would try something else in the search. After several months, I found it in one of Google's pictures. It was a add-on to a wheel for certain BMW cars.

Paul

Go Up