Go Down

Topic: Login problem (Read 2132 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

@123samridhgarg

I have escalated this to customer support who should be contacting you directly very soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Bob.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

(deleted)

ballscrewbob

@123samridhgarg

You were contacted by a customer service member (twice) and asked for extra details.
Please check your emails and respond to them.

Nobody can help you until they have the details they requested.

If English is not your first language please let them know and they can probably respond better.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

(deleted)

ballscrewbob

Have you even replied to the emails sent by Arduino support team ?

There is nothing else we can do from this side so you need to respond to them !

Bob.

(deleted)

ballscrewbob

OK I will push the issue again on Monday when they are back at work.

(deleted)

ballscrewbob

Aug 03, 2020, 04:16 pm Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 04:17 pm by ballscrewbob
They are waiting to hear back from "HACKSTER" on your issue.

Go Up