Sloeber Error 126, Bad CPU type in executable

MacOs 10.15.5
Sloeber 4.3.3
Arduino Uno
Blink-Example

Hi there

I just wanted to use the sloeber IDE again. But unfortunately I now receive the following error:

"/Applications/Software_Electronic_Stuff/sloeber.app/Contents/Eclipse//arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -Wall -Wextra -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10802 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I"/Applications/Software_Electronic_Stuff/sloeber.app/Contents/Eclipse/arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.6.23/cores/arduino" -I"/Applications/Software_Electronic_Stuff/sloeber.app/Contents/Eclipse/arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.6.23/variants/standard" -MMD -MP -MF"sloeber.ino.cpp.d" -MT"sloeber.ino.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "../sloeber.ino.cpp" -o "sloeber.ino.cpp.o"
/bin/sh: /Applications/Software_Electronic_Stuff/sloeber.app/Contents/Eclipse//arduinoPlugin/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/5.4.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino2/bin/avr-g++: Bad CPU type in executable
make: *** [sloeber.ino.cpp.o] Error 126

Last I was using it about a year ago.

I could see that in the arduino IDE I am using the "Arduino AVR Boards 1.8.3". This seems to be missing in the sloeber IDE where "... 1.6.23" is the latest listed (Sloeber - Preferences/Arduino/Platforms and Boards ==> arduino/Arduino AVR Boards/...)

I also tried to setup a the simple blink example without success => just the same issue.

Anyone any idea?

Thx for any help!!

This problem is caused by the avr-g++ executable being 32 bit, which is not supported by macOS Catalina.

Arduino dealt with this problem in the toolchain of the modern Arduino AVR Boards platform versions, so you'll need to figure out how to get Sloeber to allow you to install modern versions if you want to use it with your Mac.

Sloeber has Boards Manager

Ok, I simply installed the IDE again. Settings up a new project now works well.
But the old projects now get Error 127 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

==> No such file or directory.

I guess I will simply have to set them up again...?! But as long new projects work it will work for me so far.

Thx for your help!
Cheers

radioman85:
Ok, I simply installed the IDE again. Settings up a new project now works well.
But the old projects now get Error 127 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

==> No such file or directory.

I guess I will simply have to set them up again...?! But as long new projects work it will work for me so far.

Thx for your help!
Cheers

select the board again in Project Properties