Go Down

Topic: /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_tinyusb_library_0_9_0/src/Adafruit_U (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

jmp4

Get this error.  Where can I get some help?
I've been trying to use my latest Chromebook to upgrade my UNO sketch to use webUSB and can't find a library or example that will upload.  I get this at the end of the verify log:

Using library adafruit_tinyusb_library_0_9_0 at version 0.9.0 in folder: /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_tinyusb_library_0_9_0

In file included from /home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_tinyusb_library_0_9_0/src/Adafruit_TinyUSB.h:28:0,

from /tmp/830706513/webusb_serial/webusb_serial.ino:28:

/home/builder/opt/libraries/latest/adafruit_tinyusb_library_0_9_0/src/Adafruit_USBD_HID.h:28:10: fatal error: Adafruit_TinyUSB_Core.h: No such file or directory

#include "Adafruit_TinyUSB_Core.h"

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1

pert

From the Adafruit TinyUSB Library's readme:
https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_TinyUSB_Arduino
This library works with platform that includes TinyUSB stack, typically you will see Adafruit_TinyUSB_Core inside core folder. Supported platform are:

Adafruit_nRF52_Arduino
Adafruit ArduinoCore-samd TinyUSB must be selected in menu Tools->USB Stack
Your Uno is a board of the "Arduino AVR Boards" platform, which is not compatible with the Adafruit TinyUSB Library, thus the error. If you want to use that library, you'll need to get one of the boards of that platform. Also note that none of those platforms are provided by the Arduino Create Chrome App, so you'd also need to use the Arduino IDE, which is likely a bit difficult to use with Chrome OS (though my understanding is it is possible).

jmp4

Thanks for the reply.  Might I have some luck with another library?
I have my sketch working with nodered on a Pi3.
But developing with two different computers is tedious.
I would also like to replace nodered if possible.
If I have to I can use Linux on this chromebook.
thanks
jmp

Go Up