Go Down

Topic: COVID VACCINE (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

TomGeorge

But killing or prisoning all people who are PCR test positive, not neceserily COVID-19 carriers and preventively all others - will! And that is exactly the road where this dystopian world goes...

As long I can see what is happening from beginning of the year, it is more than clear that this world is full of incompetent lunatics and sadists in all segments of government institutions all over the world, with all other leachers and vultures trying to get benefit from all this mess...
Compared to who?
Who will do a better job?
Who will want the job?
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

Robin2

Compared to who?
Who will do a better job?
Who will want the job?
It seems the person you quoted has retracted his Posts.

In any case I think you were just pouring petrol on a fire.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

TheUNOGuy

In any case I think you were just pouring petrol on a fire.

Maybe...
It's better if you check the internet  ( your friend ) before posting..! :D
#Learn how to use the FORUM - https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=148850.0

ballscrewbob

Sep 23, 2020, 03:35 pm Last Edit: Sep 23, 2020, 03:35 pm by ballscrewbob
Why did Dracula get tested for covid-19?

Because of his coffin
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

Robin2

What made the hearse horse hoarse?   

The coffin.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

ballscrewbob

Trump will never know if he has covid cos he keeps getting tested for Covfefe and the results are indeterminate.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

TheUNOGuy

Yep...

Well he should know if he gets covid cause only then he'll get serious about the spread of covid around the US ( I don't know if he'll get his sense even then lol )...
It's better if you check the internet  ( your friend ) before posting..! :D
#Learn how to use the FORUM - https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=148850.0

Go Up