Go Down

Topic: IOT Cloud Dashboard (Read 438 times) previous topic - next topic

rjclarke61

Using the Arduino IOT Cloud and the Dashboard that comes with it.

Is the Dashboard viewable externally?
If I create a Dashboard can others, who are not registered with the Arduino Cloud view the dashboard?

A general public website for example.

Thanks.

We will deal with why its mangling my data later.................

Coding Badly

Post a link to your dashboard.

ballscrewbob

@rjclarke61

Your topic was Moved  to it's current location / section as it is more suitable.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

rjclarke61

I did, and a user (friend) tried to access it and he was told he had to register.

So, I'm wondering if I'm missing where the link is located.

Or are dashboards just not viewable by non-registered people?

thanks

ballscrewbob

AFAIK only the creator can view.

I dont see any link to your dashboard either ?

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

rjclarke61

If I can't publish a Dashboard view for my customers to see,then what good is a dashboard?

I want my $6.95 back.

ballscrewbob

Sep 02, 2020, 02:30 am Last Edit: Sep 02, 2020, 02:31 am by ballscrewbob
I said AFAIK but without your link then how can I be sure ?

BTW we dont deal with the business.

The people in this forum are just other Arduino users like yourself.

Remember almost all of us do not work for Arduino.

chrisbuck

I was also wondering this.  Here's a link to a very simple dashboard that just consists of a button, which in turn lights the onboard LED:  https://create.arduino.cc/iot/dashboards/ac6c4ef0-e004-4ed6-9af1-05bd73991cb5

I can't reach the page in an incog window, so I'm guessing it's not shareable directly from the link.  This would be disappointing because I have never been able to get my 1010 working with Adafruit.io, which does offer public dashboards.

ballscrewbob

I have passed this post upstairs FYI.

Not sure if it will help but worth the effort.

Bob.

nachoherrera

Dear user rjclarke61,

First of all we are sorry to hear you are disappointed with Arduino Create Maker plan service. Unfortunately the feature you request is not advertised in the product description and it is not currently available in in Arduino Create platform. However, we do think it is a great feature and it will be available sometime next year.

For the time being I would suggest you go back to the Create Free plan (so you will not pay the monthly fee). As soon as the feature becomes available next year you can go back to subscribe to Maker Plan.

I hope this helps. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards!
┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ Member of the Ardunio customer service team
( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞ Contact us through https://bit.ly/2xxu1le

Go Up