Go Down

Topic: LCD game (Read 142 times) previous topic - next topic

tezzy

Hi, If someone was to make a code for me, will I have to pay

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

No, you could offer to do chores for them.
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

sterretje

Oct 16, 2020, 05:16 pm Last Edit: Oct 16, 2020, 05:18 pm by sterretje
When posting in gigs and collaboration, you can be lucky and get the help for free. But in general this is the section where you pay for stuff.

The intention of the forum is to help you learn. So post your question where you see fit and people might guide you through the process of writing, explaining your mistakes and so on till you have a working project.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

TheUNOGuy

Oct 17, 2020, 10:30 am Last Edit: Oct 17, 2020, 10:32 am by TheUNOGuy
If someone gives you the code, wiring and stuff, you will don't take credit that you actually made by yourself...Try some simple projects with the LCD and then advance to the big ones...

The intention of the forum is to help you learn. So post your question where you see fit and people might guide you through the process of writing, explaining your mistakes and so on till you have a working project.
I totally agree...

I've seen this thread of yours and I just fell like you are rushing without understanding the basics as I guess many people do  :smiley:

I hate it when people pay money for someone else to write code... >:(
It's better if you check the internet  ( your friend ) before posting..! :D
#Learn how to use the FORUM - https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=148850.0

Go Up