Go Down

Topic: Hacking an electronic dartboard to connect to a computer (Read 2987 times) previous topic - next topic


Hey, a quick question from a newbie. I dont know if this is enough information but im trying to connect the contacts that lie behind an electronic dartboard to an Uno to connect to a computer, and i dont know what the a  part is called.  I need the receptacle for a flat 10 pin ribbon.  I will post pictures later, but can anyone guess what the part i need is? 



These things are called IDC sockets, it stands for insulation displacement connector. All the major distributors have them.

Go Up