Go Down

Topic: Cannot post in Nano Every (Read 225 times) previous topic - next topic

hubertsmits

I'm sorry if this has been asked/posted before. And I'm sure I'm overlooking the obvious. I have a question about the Nano Every. I found the right board on the forum, and I am logged in. When I enter the Every board my login seems disabled (the picture top-right is replaced by "login"). I cannot login again. These are my first posts, maybe I have to wait a while, but I see no warnings. Thanks for any help.

--Hubert

TheUNOGuy

Nov 19, 2020, 03:21 am Last Edit: Nov 19, 2020, 03:25 am by TheUNOGuy
When that happens, don't click the sign in button again, just keep refreshing the page until you get logged in ( after 2 - 3 tries )...
For those with CHROME browsers there are a few extensions out there that will do an AUTO REFRESH to get around a lot of the login issues.
~Also available for other browers...
It's better if you check the internet  ( your friend ) before posting..! ;)
How to get the best out of the forum - https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=712197.msg4790182#new

ballscrewbob

@hubertsmits

Try with an incognito / private browsing tab to ensure it is not some browser add in that is causing the issue.

Bob.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

hubertsmits

Thank you for the tips. I just tried and now I can just post in the Every area. May have to do with the Firefox storage of cookies and other values.

ballscrewbob

Glad you got it figured out

Enjoy

Bob

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

PerryBebbington

@hubertsmits
The forum software has some annoying quirks, as you are finding out...

Go Up