Go Down

Topic: Is it possible to get data from Blynk to mysql (Read 119 times) previous topic - next topic

g2m7

Hello, I am a beginner and my project is based on a smart scale. I am using a arduino to read a hx711 which is connected with 2 loadcells and then I am sending the data from arduino to a esp8266 nodemcu which further sends the data to blynk app. Everything works like a charm. But now I want to log the data into a online sql database server. Is it possible to do so ? I have attached the code for the esp module. Thankyou in advance.

wildbill

Since you have wifi connectivity, I'd expect that you can hit the API of the database and store your data. The specifics will depend on the particular db you want to use of course.

You might want to remove your auth token from the code you attached.

g2m7

Since you have wifi connectivity, I'd expect that you can hit the API of the database and store your data. The specifics will depend on the particular db you want to use of course.

You might want to remove your auth token from the code you attached.
Hello, thankyou for the reply. How do I get the api of the database ? I am using a mysql database. What does removing the auth token do in this case ? Thankyou.

Idahowalker

Receiving partial information does not help me help you and wastes my time.

Go Up