Help powering a Peristaltic Pump

Hey everyone. I’m very new to working with Arduino, and I’m working on a project involving a 12V DC Peristaltic Pump, seen here: Peristaltic Pump
My problem is, is that I’m unsure on how to power this pump. I have a Power Supply Module for a breadboard, which I have used for a 9V battery before, seen here: Power Supply Module
What options do I have to power 12V into this Power Supply Module, into my breadboard, in order to run my pump? Would I need a 12V power supply plugged into an outlet? Or are there portable options?
Thanks a lot! Any input is appreciated.

You need to use a relay in between Arduino and pump. See Arduino controls 12v DC pump tutorial

Thank you for replying. Would a L293D work instead of a relay? In order to control the pump from the Arduino?

super923kid7x7:
Thank you for replying. Would a L293D work instead of a relay? In order to control the pump from the Arduino?

yes, you can use a L293D instead of a relay.

IoT_hobbyist:
yes, you can use a L293D instead of a relay.

Thanks! Do you know of any portable options to get 12V? Or is the plug-in power source listed in the tutorial the best option?

super923kid7x7:
Thanks! Do you know of any portable options to get 12V? Or is the plug-in power source listed in the tutorial the best option?

It is hard to say that it is the best, but I can say that is a good option.