Go Down

Topic: Looking to hire. (Read 278 times) previous topic - next topic

newestnewbie

Jan 09, 2021, 07:01 pm Last Edit: Jan 11, 2021, 04:02 pm by newestnewbie
Hello! First I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum. I have been lurking for a few months now (since I started to get into Arduino) and I have learned a lot from all of you. Thank you once again!
  I am looking to hire someone to take on/finish my project. It is beyond my capability right now to do all of the fine tuning of the creation of it. I can understand it in theory but can not code it properly. If you feel competent in this project, please send me your time/price quote.
 Thank you - Newestnewbie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone that replied to this post. The position has been filled. If it falls through, I will repost. Thank you all again.   
  -- NewestNewbie

zwieblum

Just for clearification: you do not have a working prototype nor do you have any PCB nor code, right? You are looking for somebody to build this thing for you?

DannySwarzman

Do you have a description of what you want or specifications?

Paul_KD7HB

I wonder if the OP is really looking for an employee, or a contractor to do the project?

Paul

zwieblum

IMO no (had some PN conversation with him)

J-M-L

first post was edited by OP to add:
Thank you everyone that replied to this post. The position has been filled. If it falls through, I will repost. Thank you all again.   
Hello - Please do not PM me for help,  others will benefit as well if you post your question publicly on the forums.
Bonjour Pas de messages privés SVP, postez dans le forum directement pour que ça profite à tous

Go Up