Go Down

Topic: simple 4CH wireless remote under $1.50 (Read 198 times) previous topic - next topic

guvgyuyguyy

I have a car which I made but recently it's Bluetooth HC 05 stopped  working and now I dont know how to quite up my kid without spending too much money,please tell me if we can make a remote(wireless because wired is not much fun) for rc car under $1.50 or my wife will tell to just get a new car for him which will make me spend money more than $1.50

wvmarle

You may be able to get it done with such a small budget in parts (I remember some years back buying a complete RC car for about 6 USD so the wireless part can't be more than about 1.5 USD) but with a whining kid around it's going to take you forever. And of course you don't have the advantage of big volume.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

srnet

Jan 12, 2021, 09:39 pm Last Edit: Jan 12, 2021, 09:43 pm by srnet
I have a car which I made but recently it's Bluetooth HC 05 stopped  working
Are we getting the full story here ?

If the HC 05 stopped working why dont you just replace it ?

No PMs please, they dont get answered.

guvgyuyguyy

wvmarle

Jan 17, 2021, 02:11 pm Last Edit: Jan 17, 2021, 02:12 pm by wvmarle
Agreed, they're costly, and way out of your USD 1.5 budget. I paid some USD 2.7 each for mine, a few years ago.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

srnet

The HC05s have gone up significantly over the years, they can be as much as $4 these days.

Although I guess if you buy maybe 100,000 of them you might get the price each under the $1.50 budget.

No PMs please, they dont get answered.

Go Up