Go Down

Topic: default 'programmer' in arduino uno ide (Read 98 times) previous topic - next topic

kapetaniosv

Hello to everyone.

I own an arduino uno.
By mistake I set the 'Programmer' in arduino ide to "Parallel Programmer". I do not know which was the default choice in this setting. Does anybody knows?

[ I am a newbie... I do not even know what is the usefulness of this setting and how affects my arduino's functionality ]

Thank you for your help.

pert

The Tools > Programmer menu selection is only used when you do a Tools > Burn Bootloader or Sketch > Upload Using Programmer. At all other times it's completely ignored and it makes absolutely no difference what you have selected.

So don't worry about it. Just ignore that menu. If the time comes that you need to burn a bootloader, you'll be following a tutorial that tells you which thing you need to select from the menu.

kapetaniosv

The Tools > Programmer menu selection is only used when you do a Tools > Burn Bootloader or Sketch > Upload Using Programmer. At all other times it's completely ignored and it makes absolutely no difference what you have selected.

So don't worry about it. Just ignore that menu. If the time comes that you need to burn a bootloader, you'll be following a tutorial that tells you which thing you need to select from the menu.
Ok!
Thank you!

pert

You're welcome. I'm glad if I was able to be of assistance. Enjoy!
Per

Go Up