GRBL - Invert A0 (Reset/Abort) but not A1 (Feed Hold) & A2 )Cycle Start/Resume)

Hi All,
I need some help, I want to use the three control pins A0, A1 and A2 so I can stop, pause and resume my CNC from a small control box next to the machine, all good so far apart from my E-Stop button only has NC contacts so I need to invert the A0 input so the machine stop when it has no input, but I want to keep A1 and A2 so that they only pause and resume on input??
Can this be gone in the config.h file of GRBL?

Thanks in advance

From the grbl config.h file around line 190.

// Inverts pin logic of the control command pins based on a mask. This essentially means you can use
// normally-closed switches on the specified pins, rather than the default normally-open switches.
// NOTE: The top option will mask and invert all control pins. The bottom option is an example of
// inverting only two control pins, the safety door and reset. See cpu_map.h for other bit definitions.
// #define INVERT_CONTROL_PIN_MASK CONTROL_MASK // Default disabled. Uncomment to disable.
// #define INVERT_CONTROL_PIN_MASK ((1<<CONTROL_SAFETY_DOOR_BIT)|(1<<CONTROL_RESET_BIT)) // Default disabled.

Hi,

I set this and re-complied and uploaded but it just did nothing, zip, no reponce to any state...

I think I just use another wire and pop a reply in.

What did you try?

Was that supposed to be pop a relay in?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.