Go Down

Topic: I can't post in Programming  (Read 198 times) previous topic - next topic

ardocman

Is the Forum down today 1/24/21 or having issues?

I can't (or forgot how) to (new) post in Programming.

pert

At least now we know you were able to post somewhere, so it's not completely broken. If you can't post in the Programming board, you can post in "General Discussion" and then click the "Report to moderator" link on your post and request it be moved to the Programming board.

sterretje

Jan 25, 2021, 03:23 pm Last Edit: Jan 25, 2021, 03:32 pm by sterretje
This is now becoming ridiculous. I'm logged in on the main page, click updated topics and get redirected to the main page because the system thinks that I'm not logged. Login again (need to provide credentials), need to refresh page after that so I see updated topics, click it and the story repeats.

I never had too many problems and could live withit but this is totally ridiculous.

Firefox 84.0.2, Windows 10. I did clear cookies and restarted Firefox.

Android plus Chrome still seems to be OK
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

Grumpy_Mike

Jan 27, 2021, 09:59 am Last Edit: Jan 27, 2021, 10:00 am by Grumpy_Mike
Me too, I can't seem to view my updated topics. Just updated Fire Fox so that might be the problem.

sterretje

The problem hasn't shown its face here for a day.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

Grumpy_Mike

It seems to have gone away now. This morning I could only connect using Safari.

Go Up