Go Down

Topic: expected unqualified-id before string (Read 105 times) previous topic - next topic

crypteddj

So ı was trying to mix two codes. I checked my codes several times and couldn't find the solution.  mycode.ino is my mixed code and the Original Triac Control pot and the original pulse codes are the original codes.

UKHeliBob

Where does the loop() function end ?

Code: [Select]

void loop()
{
  {
    if (int(Thermistor(analogRead(thermpin))) >= cutofftemp)   // This prevents any activations if the temperature is too high
    {
      cooldown();
    }
    if (digitalRead(menupin) == HIGH)   // This changes the menu if the menu button is pressed
    {
      delay(debouncepause);
      menuchange();
    }
    if (digitalRead(weldbuttonpin) == HIGH)   // This begins a weld when the weld button is pressed
    {
      delay(debouncepause);
      weld();
    }
    valor = map(analogRead(A0), 0, 1024, 10000, 10);
    //In my case I've used valor = map(analogRead(A0),0,1024,7200,10); for better results
    if (detectado)
    {
      delayMicroseconds(valor); //This delay controls the power
      digitalWrite(3, HIGH);
      delayMicroseconds(100);
      digitalWrite(3, LOW);
      detectado = 0;
    }
  }
  //This is the interruption routine
  //----------------------------------------------
  ISR(PCINT0_vect)                 //Input from optocoupler
  {
    if (PINB & B00000001)                               //We make an AND with the pin state register, We verify if pin 8 is HIGH???
    {
etc, etc
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

crypteddj

Yeah, I find the solution the problem was in the 144 line but I have a question now ı have an error compiling for Arduino UNO error. Is there a solution for this thanks?

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

Yeah, I find the solution the problem was in the 144 line but I have a question now ı have an error compiling for Arduino UNO error. Is there a solution for this thanks?
You need to show the actual error, and the code that caused it.
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

SteveMann

Fritzing pictures are NOT schematics. I don't speak Fritzing.

Please do not ask for help by PM. I will not respond. If you need help, post a question on the appropriate forum.

Click on Add Karma if I helped you.

crypteddj

Feb 23, 2021, 09:05 pm Last Edit: Feb 23, 2021, 09:06 pm by crypteddj
There was an extra bracket on 144. line ı solved it( My new code ı can't post it on here because of the line rule : https://www.codepile.net/pile/Y9yY2Y93).  When ı am trying to verify ı am taking this error message :

Code: [Select]

exit status 1

Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

No, the full error message.
And the full code.
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

crypteddj

Ah okay. I cant share full code from this forum because of the 9000 character limitation but here is the links of codes and error messages:
Full code: https://www.codepile.net/pile/eQmjMDym
Full error message : https://www.codepile.net/pile/3rALJ1O9

Are you sure you've got enough LCD libraries?

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags..
Yet again .

You'll notice that in the error messages, the word "error" occurs only once.

crypteddj

Haha you are funny, are you going to help or just say things like this.

Well, which LCD device do you have?
And how is it connected?

.Are you going to help us help you, or is this all a big secret?

UKHeliBob

I cant share full code from this forum because of the 9000 character limitation
Attach the code to a post
Please do not send me PMs asking for help.  Post in the forum then everyone will benefit from seeing the questions and answers.

SteveMann

Fritzing pictures are NOT schematics. I don't speak Fritzing.

Please do not ask for help by PM. I will not respond. If you need help, post a question on the appropriate forum.

Click on Add Karma if I helped you.

Go Up