Windows/Linux/Mac Eclipse plugin to compile and upload arduino sketches

Thanks for your advice, I did become a supporter.

I did not find an eclipse.ini file anywhere, only the /Users/xxx/.p2 directory, presumably Eclipse changed at some point.

Regarding ESP32, I'm a little embarrassed not figuring this out myself; all my google searches on Eclipse and ESP32 and somehow I missed searching for ESP2 + Sloeber. It is working great now. After watching the video I also realized you could easily use the Arduino installed ESP32 tools with same technique (without any need to run the get.exe since presumably Arduino already ran it). So it seems like a personal choice whether to tie Eclipse and Arduino installs together or leave them independent. If you use only use Eclipse then your method would clearly be the better choice! With 3 different installs of ESP32 enviroment (ESP32 IDK, Eclipse Sloeber, and Arduino) it is a bit messy.

And for anyone else who reads this entry:
I did find that there were a lot of errors compiling various Arduino libraries. Turning off "Show all warnings" in the project properties Arduino Compile Options tab was necessary to build projects (or modify C/C+ General Code Analysis settings). The errors did seem to be legit at a glance but project compiles and works anyway under both Arduino and Eclipse.