Go Down

Topic: New arduino website (Read 18524 times) previous topic - next topic

Tchnclfl

I was referring to its size and legibility once the screenshot was reduced

LOL it's so true... ;D

mowcius

haha yeah i wasn't going to be mean and agree. I can assure you though that it is very legible at normal size  ;)

Mowcius

Tchnclfl

Personally, I have no problems with the playground pages, but I do find myself straining my eyes if I try to read more than a page or two without a break ;).

jezuz

mowcius

nope, not that either.

Mowcius

Catcher

So the hint is somewhere on

a. a domain you've parked (but not mowcius.co.uk)
b. your twitter facebook...
c. your photos
d. nowhere
e. domain has not been reserved yet

So far the only domain we KNOW you own is mowcius.co.uk
Are there multiple? Do you have like 5?

Do you have a blog or website already up but not the store?

I'm suffering again. :(

mowcius

So the hint is somewhere on

a. a domain you've parked (but not mowcius.co.uk)
Nope
b. your twitter facebook...
Nope
c. your photos
Nope
d. nowhere
True
e. domain has not been reserved yet
It (they) has (have) but I don't think it comes up in searches still yet, not sure why...

So far the only domain we KNOW you own is mowcius.co.uk
Are there multiple? Do you have like 5?
Only 3 now, mowcius.co.uk, the domain and backup domain.

Do you have a blog or website already up but not the store?
Umm, nope, still waiting on the hosting side but need to do more on the site before it goes up

I'm suffering again.
Aww  ;D

Ok there are now two you are searching for, the arduino containing domain and my very similar backup plan that does not contain arduino in the name  ;)
You can get a cover for either (so two up for grabs - unless one person gets both!)

Mowcius

Catcher

Just to be clear.
It we search the correct domain would it display "this domain has been reserved" or "404 page not found"

My suffering is turning into curiosity :-/

Tchnclfl

I think Mowcius is saying that "Googling" the domain doesn't work.  Or perhaps he does mean that it won't even show up as registered....

mowcius

Jan 21, 2010, 09:37 am Last Edit: Jan 21, 2010, 09:38 am by mowcius Reason: 1
if you know what the domain is then it comes up as the same owner as mowcius.co.uk when looked up in a whois but you don't seem to be able to look up other domains I own to find it.

If you actually go on the website it will just be a 123-reg page telling you that it's been registered for one of its customers.

Mowcius

ReSiStAnCe

Since the IP lookup says its parked in Norway, it must be Ardui.no  ;D

mowcius

Since the IP lookup says its parked in Norway, it must be Ardui.no

Nope not that either!  ;)

Mowcius

Coding Badly

I know your evil ploy!  You don't have the domain name.  You're hoping someone will "guess" with a really good name and then use that!

:o  ;)

mowcius

I know your evil ploy!  You don't have the domain name.  You're hoping someone will "guess" with a really good name and then use that!

Nope!  8-)

Another clue. This will give you an idea of the amount of characters. The top one is the original one followed by the backup (registered later) and then mowcius.co.uk (my other domain - also nothing on it yet).

Mowcius

AlphaBeta

I'm betting
%somestring%ino.co.uk

Go Up