Go Down

Topic: [FAQ] Update my Email Address (Read 38732 times) previous topic - next topic

MAS3

Wow !

What a great way to steal accounts.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

sterretje

We had a lot of people contacting us after losing access to the old e-mail address (especially people using a business e-mail address), so, since a few days ago, we changed the requirement for setting a new one.

You will now receive a confirmation only to the new e-mail address.

Reminder: you might have to logout from the Forum and log back in order to have e-mail notifications working on the new one
Great, karma added.
If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

MrGlasspoole

Wow !

What a great way to steal accounts.
Since years every forum i know has this function except the Arduino forum. You also can do this on eBay, Amazon and everywhere.
How can somebody steal a account if he first needs the password to login to change the address?
You cant expect people to have the same email address for 40 years.

tejaspatil1991

Open Gmail and click the gear icon.
Select Settings.
Select the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab.
Click on "Add a forwarding address"
Enter your new email address.
You'll get a verification email at your new email address, click that verification link.

mdmahiuddin

I feel a bit like a fool but I can't seem how to change my registered Email address. When I got to the Email and Notifications section it doesn't give me a field where I could adjust my email address. Is it somewhere else?

Lewis-H

Try deleting your account and then make a new account with email address you want to use. This might help you!

--
Lewis

estelleslighting

Wow! Amazing post Admin, I love the taste of your writing and become a fan of you. Hope to read more best post in the future.

Go Up