Go Down

Topic: Your latest purchase (Read 563357 times) previous topic - next topic

ballscrewbob

@TomGeorge

You are worse than my 28 yr old son and his warhammer / star wars figures

:smiley-lol:

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

larryd

Aug 09, 2020, 07:09 am Last Edit: Aug 09, 2020, 07:12 am by larryd
No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

Will you be knitting something nice with them?
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

Budvar10

He wrote Hakko iron ...he will be knitting.
Arduino clone with ATmega1284P   http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=277260.0

Qdeathstar

Lol. I got one of the Chinese three in ones and I love it...
A creaking creeping shadow
stiff against the freezing fog
glares at a tickless watch.

Time has failed him -- all things shall pass.

larryd

Will you be knitting something nice with them?
You are confusing my stuff with this:

No technical PMs.

ballscrewbob

Lol. I got one of the Chinese three in ones and I love it...
pull, suck, vibrate ?

:smiley-lol:  :smiley-grin:  :smiley-evil:
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

cserucsak

Well. Got a cheap ebay soldering iron to try out. Both my old ones. Probably both older than i am. Are about worn out and easier to put those away and fire up a new one.

Besides that ive been buying parts for 1 project car plus some needed parts for the newly acquired 1993 saturn sw1. I will say that car is actually turning out to be better than i expected it to be. .   i mean it did take a little work but nothing expensive. . 

sterretje

Aug 29, 2020, 11:26 am Last Edit: Aug 29, 2020, 11:27 am by sterretje
2x breadboard

2x SparkFun promicro 3.3V; so I can better understand how people manage to loose boot loader access ;)

1x breadboard wire (misc. colours)

1x side cutter; after I showed my wife that I bought it to replace the missing one, she happily told me that it was in her jewellery tool box :(

If you understand an example, use it.
If you don't understand an example, don't use it.

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

TomGeorge

Hi,
Nice breadboards, do they have good spring contacts.

Where did you get the boards?

Tom... :)
Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

sterretje

Local supplier in South Africa; imported from I don't know where ;) giant breadboard

I have no idea of the quality; I haven't managed to get to insert an Arduino Micro in it  :(

Electronics engineer by trade, software engineer by profession. Trying to get back into electronics after 15 years absence.

sterretje

2x SparkFun promicro 3.3V; so I can better understand how people manage to loose boot loader access ;)
And YES, I managed as well :(

Too lazy to install the Sparkfun boards package (to select a pro micro 3.3.V/8MHz), decided to select Leonardo for the board :(

And bingo, Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) :(

Anyway, 'double tap' with a wire between GND and reset did the trick. I had to do it twice, once to be able to select a COM port in the IDE and a second time to upload the code. If I would have connected another Arduino, I could have used that for the first step, I assume (not tried).

larryd

No technical PMs.

sterretje

My one might very well have come from SparkFun; but there are no markings on it. ProMicros are original, breadboard wires are SparkFun, side cutter has SparkFun logo.

And the local dealer claims to be an official SparkFun distributor.

larryd

Aug 31, 2020, 02:48 am Last Edit: Aug 31, 2020, 02:59 am by larryd
Stubby 1 ml glass syringes (luer lock) for solder pasting . . .

Amazon:

No technical PMs.

Go Up