Go Down

Topic: Your latest purchase (Read 565947 times) previous topic - next topic

larryd

5 X TB6612FNG PCBs from Ebay.

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

larryd

Sep 21, 2020, 08:00 pm Last Edit: Sep 22, 2020, 05:19 pm by larryd
594 feet/bumpers.

Amazon

No technical PMs.
If you are asked a question, please respond with an answer.
If you are asked for more information, please supply it.
If you need clarification, ask for help.

ballscrewbob

Those things are great to have laying around larry.

Ordered some of the deeper white and brows rubber ones a little while ago.
And some life ring / donut versions in clear.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

TomGeorge

Sep 24, 2020, 01:18 pm Last Edit: Sep 24, 2020, 01:19 pm by TomGeorge
I got two of them, I needed joysticks better than the toy ones.

Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

ballscrewbob

How big is that Tom ?
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google (who would have thunk it ! ) or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

TomGeorge

Sep 24, 2020, 04:03 pm Last Edit: Sep 24, 2020, 04:05 pm by TomGeorge
How big is that Tom ?

AliExpress.
The black ring is 50mm OD.
The joystick lever is 40mm long.
Model : JH-D 202X-R2
5K Pots.

Everything runs on smoke, let the smoke out, it stops running....

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL

My latest purchase is a 1.5kWh battery pack.
It comes with a 2 litre petrol engine.
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

ballscrewbob

Robin2

And how many doors?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

It's got five; problem is, I keep getting confused for an Uber.

(the other problem is, it's an automatic - I feel like I should have to surrender my testicles)
Please don't PM technical questions - post them on the forum, then everyone benefits/suffers equally

ballscrewbob

(the other problem is, it's an automatic - I feel like I should have to surrender my testicles)
If you have a partner you did that a long time ago.

It's funny you should say that... guess who talked me into it?

Robin2

(the other problem is, it's an automatic
I don't have a car now but the last few that I had were automatics - I can't imagine why anyone wants a manual shift.

Jeez, most people won't even get up off their backsides to change channel on the TV.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Sep 24, 2020, 10:45 pm Last Edit: Sep 24, 2020, 11:22 pm by TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL
I don't have a car now but the last few that I had were automatics - I can't imagine why anyone wants a manual shift.
I'm really missing the fun of keeping the turbo spun-up, and the kick-in-the-back of a stick shift.
Driving the automotive equivalent of a PS2 is dull. I call it "the milk float"

I even tested a VW plug-in hybrid with a dual-clutch, flappy paddle thing, but it just wasn't the same.
(that, and the fact that the 30km-range battery (whoop-de-do) took up all the space my scuba gear is supposed to live in, plus, I don't trust VW. And there was no spare wheel.)

ballscrewbob

My truck is automatic but has a great kick down from the 5.3 hemi.

Go Up