Please delete my account

I don't know you but good for you. If I have an account then don't I have a right to ask?

I'm glad you can copy and paste code and follow the diagrams. I had a 75 in 1 kit when I was 12 and followed the diagrams to wire it but I don't remember anything about electronics so copying something doesn't necessarily give you understanding.

Thank you for comparing yourself to me. Was that supposed to make me feel better? It didn't work.

RageRiot:
I find it laughable that your even still here making reply's to somthing you've decided to ditch.

I've been at the arduino for 5 days and I've made a few simple and some what boring examples but the point being is I did it, I wrote the code and I learnt how to write it and wire the components, thats given me determination to continue.

I find it despicable that you want someone to baby sit you through somthing that costs you £20/$25~
Open source doesnt mean people will coach you.
you dont have time to learn? make time or find somone you are willing to pay for tutoring if such a person exist out side colleges/universities.

If you've lost interest then log out of the site, delete your history if you really need to and dont come back. a deleted account isnt going to make any difference and it just sounds like your here to rant.

RageRiot